Fincare Small Bank Ltd. is a private sector bank headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The bank offers a suite of smart banking products, such as savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposits, NRE fixed deposits, recurring deposits, personal loan, loan against gold, loan against property, two-wheeler loans, microloans, and cash overdraft.
About Fincare Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
Fincare Small Finance Bank offers a individuals and salaried employees as well at affordable interest rates. You can avail the loan for a variety of personal financial needs like medical expenses, shopping, credit card bill payment, travel and home repair. Fincare Small Finance Bank offers a personal loan up to Rs. 50 lakh for up to 120 months. Personal loan borrowers can get instant approval on Fincare personal loan. The bank’s customer care service is one of the best in the industry. From application to disbursal, the customer service agent will guide you throughout the process.
Features and Benefits of Fincare Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
By from Fincare Small Finance Bank, you can enjoy a host of benefits as follows:
- Lower interest rates starting from 9.99% per annum
- Higher loan amount up to Rs. 50 lakh
- Flexible repayment tenure ranging from 12 months to 120 months
- Online persona loan approval with minimal documentation
- Unsecured personal loan without any collateral
Fincare Small Finance Bank Personal Loan VS Other Personal Loan
Here is how Fincare Small Finance Bank personal loan compares with other top personal loans in the market:
ParticularsFincare Small Finance Bank HDFC BankICICI BankAxis BankBajaj FinservFullerton IndiaInterest rate9.99% p.a.10.75% to 21.30% p.a.11.25% to 21.00% p.a.12% — 24%12.99% onwards11.99% — 36% p.a.Loan amountUp to Rs. 50 lakhUp Rs. 15 lakhUp to Rs. 20 lakhRs. 50,000 — Rs. 15 lakhUp to Rs. 25 lakhUp to Rs. 25 lakhProcessing feesUp to 2% of the loan amount Up to 2.5% of the loan disbursedUp to 2.25% of loan amount plus GSTUp to 2% of the loan amount + GSTUp to 4.13% of the loan amount plus GST0–6% of the loan amountLoan tenure120 months12–60 months12–60 months12–60 months12–60 months12–60 months
Fincare Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates & other charges
Here are the interest rates and other charges applicable on Fincare Small Finance Bank personal loan:
Interest rate9.99% p.a.Processing fees2% of the loan amountPayment charges3% + applicable chargesStamp dutyNACheque bounce chargesNAPenal interestNAFloating rate of interestNA
Fincare Small Finance Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- Here are some basic eligibility criteria you need to meet to get a personal loan from Fincare Small Finance Bank:
- Age: Individuals applying for a personal loan should be aged between 21 years and 58 years.
- Minimum income: The minimum income required to get a personal loan is Rs. 20,000 per month.
- CIBIL score: You need to have a credit score of 750 or above to get a personal loan.
- Occupation: Both salaried professionals as well as self-employed individuals can apply for a personal loan from Fincare Small Finance Bank.
You need to bring the following documents to get a personal loan from Fincare Small Finance Bank:
- Loan application form: Duly filled personal loan application form along with passport-size photographs.
- Identity proof: A copy of one of the — Passport/ driving license/ Aadhaar card/ Voter’s ID card
- Address proof: A copy of one of the — Rent agreement/one of the utility bills (electricity bill/ water bill/ telephone bill)/ ration card/ passport — that has the same address as on loan application form
- Income proof: Salary slips for the last 6 months/ ITR for last two assessment years
- Bank statement: Bank statement for the last 3 month which has salary credit
Fincare Small Finance Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
While applying for a personal loan from Fincare Small Finance Bank, you must calculate your monthly payments using EMI calculator. According to your monthly repayment capacity, you can decide the loan amount and tenure. If your monthly EMI exceeds your monthly budget, you can opt for a longer tenure as per your monthly EMI that fits in your budget. However, you must note that longer tenure means more interest rate.
You can calculate your EMI by entering the following inputs into an EMI calculator:
Contact Fincare Small Finance Bank
For any query, complaints or feedback, you can reach to Fincare Small Finance Bank on various touchpoints:
Helpline toll free number: 1800 313 313
Customer care email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively, you can directly visit the bank at the following address:
Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd.
Floor V, Bren Mercury
Kaikondanahalli, Sarjapur Main Road
Tel: +91 80 4250 4444
Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd.
301–306, Floor III, Abhijeet-V
Opp Mayor Bungalow, Law Garden Road
Ahmedabad — 380006
Tel: +91 7940011000
Originally published at https://ajitsamalafinoz.wixsite.com on September 8, 2020.